Moving from Sydney to Geelong?
Long distance moves can be exciting – but also fairly daunting. One aspect that many people stress over is the move itself. How are you going to get all your possessions to your new home?
Not every moving company is willing to manage a move from Sydney to Geelong. You need a professional moving company that specialises in interstate moves – and preferably one with affordable rates. At Interstate Removalists, we offer just the solution.
Our removalists Sydney to Geelong service is fast, reliable and budget-friendly. We have years experience in removals and can help to plan your move so that you can relax. All of our staff are professionally trained and our vehicles are top quality. Choose us and your possessions will be in safe hands.
What our interstate removalists service includes
When choosing our removalist Sydney to Geelong service, you get more than the basic service offered by other movers. In fact, we offer many other extras. Our service includes:
Interstate move planning
We can help you to plan out every aspect of the move from packing to transportation. If you’re unsure of how to move certain fragile or bulky possessions we can offer expert advice on the best way of moving them. We’ll also help you draw up a plan within your budget.
Packing and transportation
If you need help with the packing process, we can offer support from boxing to wrapping items. We’ll also take care of the transportation process. No matter how many possessions you have to transport, our Sydney to Geelong removalists can handle the job.
Disassembly and reassembly
Certain bulky furniture may need to be disassembled and reassembled in order to remove it from your old home and relocate it into your new home. We can give you the tools to do this yourself or we can handle the entire disassembly and reassembly process for you – saving you a lot of time and hassle.
Packaging material provided
Need boxes, bubble-wrap, labels or even mattress covers? We can spare you the chore of having to source this yourself by providing you with all the packaging material you need.
Why hire an interstate moving company? Can I handle it myself?
When relocating from Sydney to Geelong, there are many reasons to hire an interstate moving company instead of moving your possessions yourself. Some of the biggest reasons include:
- Time saved: Having to pack and transport all of your belongings yourself is guaranteed to take up a lot of time. An interstate moving company such as ourselves can take over this task, allowing you to allocate your time elsewhere. By using a team of professionals with a fleet of vehicles at their disposal, the whole process is also certain to be a lot quicker than were you to handle it yourself. A week’s work could be reduced to a couple days.
- Less stress: Packing and transporting all your stuff yourself could be very stressful. This is particularly the case with interstate moves. When you hire a moving company, you can relax and let others handle the process.
- Health and safety: There are many health hazards involved when lifting and carrying heavy objects. Hiring an interstate moving company can prevent you from sustaining any injuries.
- Protection of possessions: Hiring an interstate moving company could also reduce the risk of loss or damage to possessions. Our team are trained to move awkwardly shaped and fragile items.
- It could work out a lot cheaper: Many people choose to handle the move themselves in the hope that it will save them money – but in some cases it could work out much expensive. This could be especially the case if you’re hiring a van and buying packaging materials yourself.
Unless you’re moving only a few possessions, you’re often better off using an interstate moving company to assist with the move as the above reasons show.
Are you moving house?
If you’re looking to make a residential move and need interstate removalists Sydney to Geelong, our interstate removal company can be of help. We’ve and helped many families and individuals relocate to Geelong to start the next exciting chapter of their life.
We’ll make sure to keep your personal possessions safe and secure during the move. From fragile items to heavy items, we can help find the most suitable way of transporting them to your new home. We can also help with any packing or disassembly tasks that may be needed.
You may be looking to move on a tight budget, in which case we can help you to come up with a personalized moving plan that works within your spending limit. We may be able to offer advice on ways in which you can reduce costs. If cost is a priority to you, this could be a big help.
We’re able to handle all kinds of moves from high rise apartments to large homes. No move is too challenging for us – we have the tools and training to deal with all your relocation needs.
Are you moving office?
We also handle many commercial moves. If you’re relocating your office and need an interstate removalist Sydney to Geelong, don’t hesitate to call us up.
We will help arrange a detailed plan that takes into account your company’s time constraints and budget. You can be certain that all items will be transported securely and safely whether it be precious paper files or fragile equipment.
As well as helping to pack and transport your office’s contents, our removals professionals will be able to help with tasks such as furniture disassembly/assembly. We even have a team of technicians that can help relocate computerised system setups – by assessing the system’s wiring and configuration, we can work out the best way of reconfiguring and rewiring it into your new workplace.
On top of offices, our company also has experience relocating warehouses and even factories. No job is too big or too small for us – whatever business you may be running, we can help with your relocation to Geelong.
Why choose us?
When looking for a removals Sydney to Geelong service, there are many reasons to choose InterstateRemovalists.sydney. Below are just some of the great reasons to choose our company.
A big concern when choosing an interstate moving service is the cost. Our company offers straightforward pricing plans at low rates that you won’t find elsewhere on the market. We try to work within your budget as best we can. All costs are transparent – you don’t have to worry about hidden fees.
Our company is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including public holidays and weekends). We’re here to help you relocate, whatever time of the year it may be and whatever day you may choose.
One stop shop
We’re not just a regular interstate moving company. We aim to be a one stop shop for all your moving needs from furniture disassembly to packaging material supply. We also offer free expert advice to help you organize your move.
Friendly customer service
When you choose us, you’re also guaranteed friendly customer service. We aim to always be patient and respectful of our customers’ needs. Whatever your issues may be, we’ll try to work with you to solve them.
Choose us and you also won’t be kept waiting. We aim to arrive on time to every booking and work hard to meet deadlines so that all your possessions are in your new home for when you need them to be.
Cutting edge equipment
We also have all the equipment you need to make your move as smooth as possible. This includes our fleet of trucks and trailers, as well as tools for furniture disassembly/reassembly.
Looking for vehicle transportation?
If you’ve got a vehicle that needs transporting, you can also rely on us for vehicle removal Sydney to Geelong. Our fleet of trailers and trucks has experience transporting automobiles, RVs and even boats across Australia. This could save you the time and hassle of transporting the vehicle yourself. It can be particularly useful for families or companies that possess multiple vehicles.
Another extra service that we provide is storage. When making the move from Sydney to Geelong, you may not want to take all your possessions with you (especially if it’s a temporary move) in which case it could be worth putting certain items in storage. In other cases, you may want to move possessions in stages and may need storage to temporarily keep some possessions in. Whatever the need may be, our removalists Sydney to Geelong can help by providing you with storage on top of transportation and packing.
Fully trained and insured
By choosing us to help with your relocation from Sydney to Geelong, you’re investing in a team of trained removals professionals. We are able to carefully remove all kinds of goods including fragile items, vehicles, pianos and pool tables. We also have team members who are specialists in furniture disassembly and specialists in computer system wiring and configuration.
Knowing that you are hiring a team of professionals can provide important peace of mind when carrying out an interstate move. Of course, if something does go wrong, we are also insured and therefore able to compensate you for any losses.
You will not be charged for…
- Quotations: We offer all of our customers a free quote up front. This allows you to quickly identify whether our Sydney to Geelong removalist service is the best option for you (we pride ourselves in offering competitive pricing – so hopefully our quote will be the cheapest!).
- Callouts: Unlike other interstate removal companies, we will not charge you a callout fee at the time of booking.
- Weekends and public holidays: Looking to move on the weekend or on a public holiday? While other removal companies charge customers extra for moving on weekends and public holidays, we don’t! Whatever day you choose to relocate on, we’ll charge the same amount.
- Last minute bookings: If you decide to make a last minute booking, you will also not be charged any additional fees. All bookings are treated equally, regardless of when you book. Not everyone is able to make bookings months in advance and we are there to cater to those that need urgent help with moving.
- Travel time: You will not be charged for the additional time our trucks take to travel from the office to your home. You pay only for the service after our trucks have arrived.
- Fuel usage: You are also not required to pay for any fuel that is consumed during the moving process.
- Furniture disassembly/reassembly: If you opt for our packing and unpacking service, any furniture disassembly/reassembly that is required will be included. We will only charge you for the additional time it takes to disassemble/reassemble – not for the service itself.
- First floor relocations: If you’re moving to a first floor apartment or office, no additional costs will be charged. We only charge for relocations to second floor properties and above.
- Cancellations: Incidents can occur which may require you to cancel a booking. In these instances, you will not be charged any fees for cancellation.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We’re certain that you will be left satisfied when using our interstate moving service to relocate from Sydney to Geelong. In fact, we’re so certain that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to all our customers.
This means that if for any reason you are left unsatisfied, we will take action to fix any issues or refund you. Our customer’s satisfaction is very important to us. It is the reason that we are such a trusted company across Australia.
Call us today
If you’re planning a move from Sydney to Geelong and haven’t already booked an interstate moving company, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’ll assess your situation, offer a free quote and begin planning your move. Even if you’d just like to get advice, we can be of service!