At InterstateRemovalists.Sydney, we are proud to be a leader in snooker table removals. Snooker and pool are very popular hobbies, and we don’t want you to have to sacrifice your favourite pastimes just because a move is on the horizon.
Our professional pool table removals service is designed to make the process of relocating your pool, snooker or billiards table as simple, safe and stress-free as possible. We have a team of specially trained, skilful removalists with several years of experience in moving pool tables, and we use tried and tested processes to minimise risks and protect your prized possessions.
We can offer our pool table removals service as part of house and office relocation. Whether you have a pool table, or several tables, at home, or you have a funky, modern office that offers employees access to pool tables during their breaks and well-earned downtime, we can help you out. Once we know what you’re moving, and where you need to go, we can set the ball rolling.
We cater for all clients with pool tables, and we have experience in transporting all kinds of different tables, from lightweight pool tables and professional snooker tables to heavy-duty, ornately decorated billiards tables.
Why are pool table removals challenging?
Pool table removals pose a different challenge to traditional office and house moves because they can be incredibly heavy, and of course, they’re valuable in terms of their financial worth and in some cases, in a sentimental sense too. If you own a pool table, you may have contacted interstate removal firms and movers that have turned down requests to relocate your table for you. At InterstateRemovalists.Sydney, we won’t let you down. This is a specialist service that we are delighted to offer clients on the move.
Pool table relocation is not as simple as relocating furniture and office equipment, largely due to the weight of pool and snooker tables. In some cases, pool tables can weigh more than 400kg, and this means that it isn’t possible to move the unit as a whole in one fail swoop. Pool table relocation, whether carried out as part of a home or office move, requires careful planning and expert execution.
Planning your pool table relocation
In the majority of cases, pool and snooker table removals involve a series of processes. Before we do anything, we’ll plan your move meticulously. We’ll ask you questions about the type, size and scale of the table, your current location and your new destination, and then we’ll set about creating a plan of action. The size and weight of pool tables make them more difficult to handle than conventional home and office furniture, and often, dismantling is required.
As part of our house movers service, we offer packing and moving and unpacking services. If you’re short on time, or you don’t want the hassle of putting everything into boxes and then finding new homes for your belongings once you’ve moved, we can take care of every aspect of your relocation for you. With a pool table relocation, we can oversee dismantling and installation, as well as the actual move.
Once you have a moving date in mind, we can work with you to design a schedule that suits you, and we’ll let you know when we plan to start dismantling your snooker or pool table, and when you can expect your table to reach its new home.
We understand that every client is different and that our customers have varied preferences and requirements, and this is why we offer a bespoke service. We will draw up plans based on your individual move. We are able to visit homes and offices to provide quotes.
How much does pool table removal cost?
Most people who own a snooker table want to know about pool table removal cost before they decide whether or not to take their table with them when they relocate to pastures new. As a customer, you want to be clear about snooker table removal costs before you sign on the dotted line. You don’t want to get a bill that has so many extra charges that it would have almost been cheaper to leave the table and replace it at a later date. At InterstateRemovalists.Sydney, we offer a transparent pricing policy, and we pride ourselves on providing the best service at competitive rates.
We offer quotes that are both accurate and tailored to the individual client. You won’t find us giving out estimates and then adding extras once you’ve made a decision. Our quotes cover everything, so you don’t need to worry about hidden fees or sneaky charges that are applied afterwards.
When you contact us for a quote, we will take your requirements into consideration and give you a total based on what we’re moving and where we’re travelling to. If you have a pool table, this will be factored into the cost of your house or office move. We are honest, reliable movers and packers you can trust to relocate your possessions safely and affordably.
There is no universal charge for pool table removals, as different clients have varied requests. We move snooker and billiards tables of all sizes and scales, and we often relocate these items as part of house or office moves. If you are moving and you own a pool table, we’ll be more than happy to provide you with a quote. Simply give us a call.
Preparing for your pool table relocation
Moving a pool or snooker table is no mean feat. This is why it pays to have expert packers and movers in your corner. Once we have planned your move, and the day has finally arrived, our team will arrive promptly and prepare to get to work. The first stage of pool table removal usually requires dismantling the structure to make it more manageable. Our removalists are skilled and experienced, and they have dismantled and transported many a pool table over the years. We use carefully selected tools and equipment to dismantle tables efficiently and diligently, taking great care to preserve the intricate parts and pieces.
Once the table has been dismantled, the components will be packaged using heavy-duty materials, which are designed for optimum levels of protection. The packaged parts are then delivered to the van using the latest lifting equipment. Our drivers will then take your pool table to its new home, taking care to avoid humps and bumps and ensure a smooth ride. At the other side, the parts will be lifted into the house or the new office and assembled. We have extensive experience in both dismantling and assembling pool and snooker tables, and we’ll have your table installed in no time at all. You’ll be able to set up the balls and hone your trick shots as soon as you get home.
Pool table storage
As well as offering expert pool table removal services and hassle-free packing and unpacking, we can also provide you with safe, secure storage space. If you’re moving house, but you haven’t decided where your pool table is going yet, or you plan to undertake renovation work before you set your snooker table up, we can arrange storage for you.
Our storage facilities are protected by professional security staff, and we charge fees based only on the time you need. Once you’re ready to move your possessions out of storage, you won’t incur any additional fees. We don’t insist upon minimum terms, and there are no minimum prices.
If you’re on the verge of moving, and you’re not sure what to do with the stuff you don’t want to move into your new home straight away, our storage services are a great option. If you’d like to learn more or get a quote, we’d be happy to help.
Storing pool tables is often an excellent idea, especially if you want to redecorate or revamp a new property. Pool tables can get in the way if you’re trying to paint walls or lay a new floor, and with us, you can enjoy peace of mind that your snooker table is safe and sound. We can provide transport to and from our storage centre and we’ll work out the fee based on how many days of storage we have provided. You’ll never pay for extra days based on the fact that you’ve moved your pool table in the middle of a month, for example. If you have any questions about our storage facilities, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What can I expect from InterstateRemovalists.Sydney?
Whether you’re moving house or you’re relocating to a new office, you can trust InterstateRemovalists.Sydney to get you from one spot to another with minimal stress. We have honed our skills and refined our craft over several years, and we know exactly what it takes to pull off a successful move. We are experienced furniture removalists, and we’re confident that we can exceed your expectations. We tackle a wide range of projects, including specialist services like pool and snooker table removal, and we employ tried and tested processes to boost efficiency and keep costs low. If you choose us for a local house move or interstate removals, you can expect the following as standard:
- A free quotation and the best rates. We do not charge hidden extras or unexpected fees. Stress-free removals: we know that moving can be stressful, and our packages are designed to eradicate stress and make the relocation as smooth and trouble-free as possible.
- The best route: we plan out every move with due care and attention, and we’ll analyse different routes to find the best option to get your stuff from A to B safely and quickly.
- Dismantling and assembly: if you’ve got a pool table that needs moving, we’ll take care of the entire process, from dismantling to installation in your new office or home.
- High-quality packaging materials: we use the finest, most robust packaging materials to protect and shield your possessions. We know exactly what is required to keep your belongings safe. From antique furniture to snooker tables, you can rely on us to deliver your things in pristine condition.
- Contact: we’ll stay in touch with you throughout the move to ensure that you’re aware of where we’re up to. We’ll call you when we’re on our way, and keep you updated throughout the day. We know that moving contributes to a hectic schedule, so it’s always useful to know what time the van will be arriving.
- Public liability insurance: we are fully insured, so you can enjoy peace of mind. In the unlikely event of any items being damaged during the move, you will be compensated.
- Trained, professional removalists: our movers and packers are highly trained and they have many years of experience in executing seamless office and home relocations.
- Aftercare: our dedicated customer service team will be there before and during the move, but we’ll also check in with you once the relocation is complete to see how you’re doing and make sure that you’re settled. We welcome feedback, and if you have any ideas or comments you’d like to share, we’ll always take the time to listen. We pride ourselves on delivering a brilliant service, but we know that there’s always room for improvement.
Why choose InterstateRemovalists.Sydney for pool table removal?
We recognise the importance of choosing the right pool table moving service. If you’re upping sticks, you want to ensure that the move is as hassle-free as possible at the same time as being confident that your belongings will be safe in the hands of trusted interstate removalists. If you’re looking for interstate removals experts, you won’t regret choosing us! Here are some of the reasons why we believe we are the best choice for office removals, home relocations and pool table removals:
- You only pay what we quote: we’ll never charge you more for hidden extras.
- We have extensive experience in pool and snooker table removals
- We can provide storage facilities when required
- We offer efficient, cost-effective packing, packaging and unpacking services
- We are experts in dismantling and assembling pool and snooker tables
- We cover a vast area: from local moves to interstate removal, we’re here to help.
- We plan every detail for each individual client
- We put customer service first: we want every client to be able to recommend us to their colleagues, friends, neighbours, and relatives.
- We have an excellent track record
- We’ll always go the extra mile to deliver results within an agreed timeframe
- We have vans and trucks of all sizes, enabling us to transport a wide range of pool tables
- We work according to the latest health and safety guidelines
- We take responsibility for our actions and we are fully insured
How can I find out more?
If you’re relocating, and you’re searching for packing and unpacking services, experienced interstate removal firms and stress-free pool table relocation services, look no further than InterstateRemovalists.Sydney. We recognise that moving can be stressful, and we can help you plan your relocation and take all the legwork out of the move for you. Whether you need help with packing or dismantling furniture, transporting heavy objects like pool and snooker tables, or you’re moving your office to a different location, we’d be happy to hear from you. We can organise a home or office visit to learn more about the job and provide you with a detailed quote, and we can also give you more information about the services we offer over the phone.
If you’d like to learn more about our excellent pool table removal service, call us today on 1800 218 344 or drop us a line at [email protected].