We are not a company that keeps our clients guessing. Before we indulge into any kind of commitment with you, we offer you a free quotation for the job so that you can decide whether you require our services or not. However, we can assure you that we will quote you the best rates for your moving job so that it is within your budget constraints.
- Furniture and fixture installations: We have a team of experts that is trained at dismantling office furniture and fixtures for safe and easy transportation. Once your furniture and fixtures have been disassembled, it will be packaged and categorised for transportation to your new workplace. After we have moved your office equipment, our team will reassemble everything during the unpacking phase.
- System relocation: If you have a computerised system setup at your current workplace then our team of skilled technicians will assess the system’s wiring and configuration before disassembling it. After the system has been transported, they will reconfigure and rewire your computerised system at your new workplace so that you have nothing to worry about.
- Packing and unpacking: Our range of services incorporate everything from the packing and categorisation of your office equipment to the unpacking and redecoration phase. We carefully categorize all your office items to ensure that the fragile and heavy goods are securely packaged and crated before transportation.
We also provide other office relocation services such as secure warehouses, records storage and management, inventory management, and plant relocation. Contact us so that we can provide you with a package that is customised to suit your exact requirements.
What others say about us
My heartfelt gratitude to the experts who handled the removal of our family furniture and stuff! I am so glad to have chosen Interstate Removalists Sydney as they made our moving to our new hope stress-free and efficiently done. Kudos to you and your able team!
Thanks for proving me right in recommending Interstate Removalists Sydney to take care of the office furniture of our new branch outlet. Your skills and professional lifting services made the transfer of our vases and other fragile cargo a success and that is very much appreciated. Thanks to you and your experts!!!
I am very happy with the way Interstate Removalists Sydney removed our furniture and clothes from our old home to our new one. Friendly and reliable movers came to pick us up on time. They also knew how to properly transfer our piano and that was the main worry I had. It is a very expensive and beautiful instrument so I had misgivings about getting it removed in the first place. Will contact you again whenever I need something removed.
It’s my first time to take charge of the furniture delivery of our newly established business so I wanted to make sure it was done right. Hiring Interstate Removalists Sydney to handle that is one of the best decisions I have done so far. My clients now enjoy lounging on their new furniture and I am making a good start in terms of client patronage. Thanks so much!
What are the removals services that you offer?
- Our comprehensive removals services cover the entire variety of moving services that include house removals, official removals, interstate removals, packing services, unpacking services, and transportation. If you are looking to move your home, then our house removals services are perfect for you, whether you are moving within the same city or interstate. If you are looking to relocate your business or office, then our office removals services are well suited for moving organizations of all sizes. Our complete moving services provide you with peace of mind by taking care of everything from the planning and packing to transportation and unpacking of your belongings.
How can I get a quotation for your removals services?
- Our quotations service helps you plan and allocate a budget for your move accordingly. We are not a service that likes to keep its customers guessing since we provide free and comprehensive quotations with no hidden or additional costs involved. You can submit an inquiry and request a quote from us by contacting us via your website . Our team will get in touch with you over call and prepare a quote tailored to your specific removals requirements.
Do you provide services for plant removals?
- Yes, we will move your plants to your new location. Most removals services are not willing to provide plant removals services because of the fragile nature of these plants. However, interstateremovalists.sydney is well-equipped with professionals who know just how to handle moving small and large plants. We have specialized packaging materials and boxes for small plants, and we load large plants directly into our trucks that have controlled temperature and humidity. Our professional removals will take care of everything including the plants, soil, and the base to facilitate your move.
Do you provide services for moving barbeques (BBQ)?
- Yes, our team of skilled removalists is equipped with the right tools and expertise to handle the move of all kinds of BBQs. From cleaning and disassembling your BBQ to packing and transporting it safely to your new location, we take care of everything for you. No matter what the size or type of your BBQ, we will handle the move for you.
Can I help the removalists with the move?
- Yes, a helping hand is always welcome! We understand that this is your move and provide you with the freedom to steer it in the direction that you would like. However, our professional removalists take away the stress and burden of the move by guiding you through each step to ensure a risk-free and safe moving experience.
Do I have to deal with paperwork?
- Yes, you will need to cooperate with us through paperwork for the contract and insurance documentation. Our professional removals services come with a standard contract that states the quotation and requirements for the move, including the services that we will provide. The insurance documentation provides you with a guarantee of the safety of your valuables that you have paid insurance for. If you are moving interstate, then we will also provide you with an inventory list and checklist for facilitating your move.
How should I pay for my removal?
- We understand that different customers have different preferences for method of payment. This is the reason that we facilitate you with all kinds of payment methods including payment by cash, payment by pay order, payment by credit card, and payment by bank transfer or deposit. Our removalists are equipped with mobile Electronic Funds Transfer Point of Sale (EFTPOS) devices that can accept payments via credit cards and debit cards on-the-go. *Please note that card payments often have a fee attached with them from the card provider and you should be aware of them before deciding to pay via card.
How much time does it take to load a removals truck?
- The time for loading a removals truck primarily depends on the size of your move, but it is affected by a number of other factors as well. First, the number of boxes that you have for your move affect the time it takes to load our removals truck. Second, we assess whether furniture, pianos, vehicles, or other large items need to be moved and how will these items be loaded into the truck. Third, we consider how many floors do you have e.g. moving boxes from the second floor to the truck takes longer than moving boxes from the first floor. Therefore, there is no fixed amount of time for loading our removals trucks and it can vary anything between 1 hour to up to 12 hours depending on the factors we have mentioned.
Do you provide services for pet removals?
- Yes, we provide services that cover the move of your pet animals including (but not limited to) cats, dogs, parrots, and rabbits. Our professional removalists understand exactly how to take care of pets over the course of the move to keep them healthy and safe. If you would like to move your pets over long distances such as interstate moves, then you will need to let us know in advance so that we can arrange a cage and food for the pet in advance.
Do I have to disassemble my bed for the move?
- We handle the disassembly of all kinds of furniture, particularly beds and bed sets. Regardless of the type and size of your beds, whether single-sized, double-sized, queen-sized, or king-sized, our professionals know exactly how to disassemble beds for moving.
Should I be present during the pickup?
- It is important for you, or someone on your behalf to be present during the pickup and loading process. This is to ensure that our removalists can inquire you about any questions regarding the pickup, packaging, or loading process if there is confusion. Furthermore, even though our professional removalists are trained to handle and facilitate all kinds of moves, it is always good to have the client’s (your) opinion on something. If you cannot be available for any reason, it is advised that you arrange someone in your absence who can organize the move.
Do you provide services for moving pianos and pool tables?
- Yes, we provide services for moving (and insuring) pianos and pool tables. Most pianos and pool tables are made from special materials that is sensitive to scratches and damage. Additionally, these billiards and pianos are weighty which makes them an inconvenience to move on your own, without professional help. Our team of professional removalists know exactly how to pack, load, transport, and unpack pianos and pool tables with extreme caution, ensuring their safety at all times during the move.
Are your services Australia-wide?
- Yes, our services extend across all states and cities within Australia. Interstateremovalists.sydney offers you its complete range of services across the whole of Australia. Our removals services can help you move your home or office from/to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, and Gold State with utmost convenience. Our warehouses and offices are strategically placed across the country to provide you with a stress- free moving experience.
Do you provide free quotations?
- Yes, our quotations are free of cost for all of our customers. From analyzing your requirements to inspecting the move, we deliver you with an accurate and reliable quotation for your move. Our quotes are sent to you within a day via email or post, as you request. We can even provide you with urgent quotations within the hour without charge.
Do you provide services for vehicle removals?
- Yes, our vehicle removals services cover the move of motorcycles, cars, golf carts, and SUVs. You will have to inform us if you plan to move your vehicle in advance of the move so that we can arrange resources such as personnel and trucks accordingly. Vehicle removals are particularly recommended for people who are moving interstate and would not like to drive their vehicle all the way to their new location. We guarantee the safety of your vehicle through our professional vehicle removals services and even provide you with insurance for vehicles.
Can you disassemble, reassemble, and move furniture?
- Yes, we will handle the complete process of furniture removals for you. Our team is equipped with all the right tools and skills that are necessary for handling all kinds of furniture including beds, dressers, tables, cabinets, and closets. We are professional removalists who know exactly how to disassemble furniture at your current location, transport it, and then reassemble it in your new location. Our professionals take additional care of furniture items to ensure they are not scratched or dented during the move.
Do you have clean and hygienic trucks?
- We take special care of hygiene and cleanliness of our trucks to provide a safe and protected environment for moving your belongings. We maintain and wash our trucks after each move we perform to guarantee clean and hygienic trucks. All moving trucks are our own property (and not outsourced) which ensures that we maintain consistency across all moves. Not just the trucks, but our drivers also follow best practices for hygiene to keep the process of your move from loading to unloading protected from bacteria and germs.
Should I book my move early?
- Yes, it is advised to book as early as you can in order to reserve the right day for your move. Often, our customers make bookings at least a month before the move to ensure that everything can be planned and organized accordingly, particularly if their move is to take place on the weekend or a public holiday. Booking early is recommended because it gives us time to evaluate the move, plan out the moving processes, and provide you with peace of mind with your move. If you have a tentative schedule or dates, you can let us know and we will keep those dates reserved for you to avoid any inconveniences afterward. Due to our packed reservation schedule, we cannot guarantee last-minute moves at all times and therefore, it is advised to book your move in advance and early.
When should I make the payment for my removal?
- All payments should be made in advance i.e. before the moving day so that we can provide all facilities accordingly. If you would like to request a different payment schedule, then you can contact us to get in touch with our representatives.
Do you operate on public holidays and Sundays?
- We are available for our clients 24/7 i.e. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide you with our removals services at any time of the day and during any day of the year including public holidays and weekends (Saturdays and Sundays). Most of our customers find it convenient to move on a holiday or the weekend to minimize the loss of business or work and we are here to accommodate that. However, for removals on public holidays and weekends, you need to book in advance so that we can organize our resources and provide you a convenient experience.
Do you provide services for antique removals?
- Yes, our antique removals services cover the preservation and move of all your valuables. We understand that antiques are priceless, and you can not find replacements with an insurance amount. This is the reason we take extra care of your antiques to ensure that these are moved with utmost care. You can inform us in advance about the antiques that you have and we will ensure their maximum protection during the move.
Do you charge on a fixed rate or hourly rate?
- Our rate of pay and contracts are open to both fixed rates and hourly rates. Our flexible payment schemes provide our customers with the convenience of choosing the method they prefer. When we provide you with a quotation, we provide you with a breakdown of both our fixed rates and hourly rates for the move so that you can choose accordingly. If you are unsure of your exact requirements for the move and would like the services of our removalists as and when you need them, you should choose our hourly rates. On the other hand, if you have your move planned out perfectly then you should choose our fixed rates for the best pricing.
How long will the move take?
- The duration of your move depends on a number of factors but it mainly depends on the size and complexity of your move. There is no definitive answer to how long will the move take, but it depends on the following factors:
- The size of your move i.e. how big is your home/office and the number of boxes that need to be moved.
- The number of floors at your pickup and destination. A two-storied move will take longer than a one-storied move.
- Whether you have furniture, vehicles, pianos, pool tables, antiques, and BBQs that need to be moved.
- How far is the destination from the pickup – the traveling time varies according to the distance to be moved.
- Despite this, we can provide you with a rough estimate of how long our removalists will take to
complete the process of loading your valuables in the truck:
- A one-bedroom house takes up to 2-3 hours.
- A two-bedroom house or small office takes up to 3-4 hours.
- A three to four bedroom house or mid-sized office takes up to 7-8 hours.
What do your removal costs include?
- We have a wide variety of services available for you including interstate removals services, backloading services, packaging and loading services, furniture removals services, house removals services, and office removals services. Each type of service comes with its own removal costs that cover different aspects of your move. However, if you choose our complete removals services that cover everything from the planning to the decoration of your new home or office, then our removal costs will include the planning, packaging, loading, disassembly and assembly of furniture, unloading, unpacking, and decoration. As value-added services, we provide you with free boxes and packaging materials (packing tape and paper, furniture covers) to facilitate your move. In addition to all of this, regardless of what the type and size of your move, we always provide you with experience and professional removalists who are the best at what they do.